Backhoe MAssey 1475 Backhoe

/ MAssey 1475 Backhoe #1  

Mike_VT

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L4740 HSTC
Does anyone have any information on who manufactures the backhoes? I am looking for a buck replacement adapter and tooth? Any help would be appreciated.

/ MAssey 1475 Backhoe #2  
It is made by Soo Tractor Sweeprake Company. Why don't you get them from your Massey dealer?

/ MAssey 1475 Backhoe #3  
BTW, Welcome to TBN. I guess that you have a MF 1250 from your signature?

/ MAssey 1475 Backhoe
I would, but most dealers in my area have closed and the on that I spoke was extremely expensive ant about 100 miles away. He wanted $75 for a adapter and a tooth!

/ MAssey 1475 Backhoe #5  
The same parts are available at MF, Cat and AGCO dealers. If you want to order online, you can get them at Jack's . You do need a part number, but they are less expensive than most dealers. If you don't have the part numbers let me know.

/ MAssey 1475 Backhoe #6  
Another thing that you might want to do. I had a hard time keeping teeth and shanks on my MF 1217 when I had it. I replaced the two outside teeth and shanks with the same off of a MF 50 Industrial TLB. The will last forever compared to the ones that came on it. I am still using that bucket on my MF 1475 that I have now.

/ MAssey 1475 Backhoe #7  
I went ahead and got the part numbers for you in case you didn't have them. For some reason my book doesn't show the shanks. I have ordered them for the 1217, but had never looked at them for the 1475. Tooth number is 1072518M91 for the standard bucket. For the heavy duty bucket the number is 71515992.

/ MAssey 1475 Backhoe
I did a bit more research and found the teeth on the bucket were stamped with H&L OO. So I searched on the internet under H&L and found the website.

Following is the website under and under section original crimp on and pin attachment syle adapters. http://www.hltooth.com/literature2.asp

So I order the "oo" series 2898-w-00. I hope this is the right part. Total cost plus shiping was around $20. I actually stoped by the loacal Milton cat dealler and looked at the Challenger backhoes and the are essentially identicall to the Massey, unfortunately they did not have the parts at that location.

Thanks for the part numbers, I really apreciate the help!

/ MAssey 1475 Backhoe #9  
You’re welcome and thank you for the information about H&L. I don't see real well any more and I had never seen anything on those teeth. If they are the right ones or even if they aren't let me know.

/ MAssey 1475 Backhoe
Will do. Do you happen to know if there is an aftermarket hydro filter for the 1250?