My new toy (tool)

/ My new toy (tool) #1  

BBB

Bronze Member
Going from a 1946 2N to this. It has power steering, hydro static drive, diesel, and all the goodies I could find. Don't know if I can operate it after the N.

Attachments

• PC290024.JPG
    PC290024.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 637
  • PC290028.JPG
    PC290028.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 398
  • PC290025.JPG
    PC290025.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 368
   / My new toy (tool) #2  
Psssst, I don't know if anyone has told you yet but there's a tiny little lady in a grass dress on your hood. :)

Hope you like your new toy. I'm sure you will like all the new features on the newer tractor.

/ My new toy (tool) #3  
BBB, congratulations! Did the hood ornament come with the tractor? That is a nice looking mo-sheen! Have fun! What is the engine and PTO HP?

/ My new toy (tool)
The hood ornament came from my S I L he was in Hawaii and thought the colors matched my tractor.:D The HP is 21, it is 18 at the pto. It has a 3 cyl diesel, power steering, hydro trans, rear & mid pto.12 forward and 4 reverse gears. I am up-grading from a 2N. 21 HP, all the power you have to steer, 3 forward gears, non-live pto. min brakes. Don't know if I can cope with the change.-----LOL "I am going to miss the old N.":(

/ My new toy (tool) #5  
You may have to start working out to keep the strength that you gained from steering the 2N!

/ My new toy (tool) #6  
BBB Congrats on the new toy. I just got first tractor, a used but well cared for Bolens in September. I looked at 2N's & 8N's and was told they were one step above a mule. LOL. I have a few acres with hills and the extra gearing of the Bolens along with 4 wheel drive has made me a happy camper. Enjoy, EL.

/ My new toy (tool) #7  
I am confused; hydro, with 12 forward speeds and 4 reverse?

/ My new toy (tool) #8  
Nice looking tractor. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun "learning" with that.

/ My new toy (tool) #9  
Congrats on tractor BB.
MF looks to be the right size for use on your land...and now you can steer around trees w/one hand instead of two. :)

/ My new toy (tool) #10  
Thomas said:
Congrats on tractor BB.
MF looks to be the right size for use on your land...and now you can steer around trees w/one hand instead of two. :)
Yeah, and the next thing you know, you'll be looking for one of them newfangled spinner knobs.:D