Women have babies, Men have tractors

/ Women have babies, Men have tractors #1  

Ray2310

Silver Member
Tractor
GC2310
Yes, I am here to anounce that I am expecting on Friday... A new GC2310.

I also purchased a 60"mmm and a 48" tiller.

Its been two years in the making but its finally happening. I have been visiting this board nearly every day for the last year and a half, and I want to thank everyone for their posts. While reading about all the fun you guys are having with your GC's, I have been green with envy.

Now, that I will have my own GC2310 I hope that I will also be able to provide some input in the future.

/ Women have babies, Men have tractors #2  
Ray2310 said:
Yes, I am here to anounce that I am expecting on Friday... A new GC2310.

I also purchased a 60"mmm and a 48" tiller.

Its been two years in the making but its finally happening. I have been visiting this board nearly every day for the last year and a half, and I want to thank everyone for their posts. While reading about all the fun you guys are having with your GC's, I have been green with envy.

Now, that I will have my own GC2310 I hope that I will also be able to provide some input in the future.
Congratulations! Don't forget to post some pictures when your new "baby" arrives.:D

/ Women have babies, Men have tractors #3  
Ray2310, I'm happy for you, I love my little TLB, and I love red.I named my 2310 Harry. It's A great machine, my wife enjoys using it too. Dan

/ Women have babies, Men have tractors #4  
Congrats on the new baby. Make sure you keep it fed with the best of fuel and take care of changing its fluids... It will be most rewarding.

/ Women have babies, Men have tractors #5  
Good Luck on your new tractor. In my case, it's woman had babies, now she has the tractor. In the spring I have to get a stationary thumb welded on at the dealer. She hurt herself moving rocks by hand, because of a lack of the thumb. I got a price of 375.00 and 300.00 to install, but I'd rather have them do it so there won't be problems and shouldn't void my warranty. plowking

/ Women have babies, Men have tractors
My new 2310 arrived yesterday a few anxious hours later than expected.. but its here. Spent a little time on it. Took it out this morning for a bit and dug up a stump.

I was heading back to the garage and the tractor shut off!! I started checking things out and found a 10 amp fuse was blown. Installed a new fuse, turned the key to on position and the fuse popped instantly. Checked the wiring diagram and found that the fuel pump was on this circuit. I disconnected the fuel pump installed a new fuse and it did not pop when I turned the key on.

Called the dealer and told him. He came out to my place in a few hours and replaced the fuel pump.

/ Women have babies, Men have tractors
Here are some pictures of the new baby at work. The weather has not been too freindly (very wet). I dug out a couple of stumps the other night after work and was very suprised at how much power the backhoe has.

(Hope the picture attachments work) If not I will try to post again.

Attachments

• P1011161.JPG
    P1011161.JPG
    627 KB · Views: 283
  • P1011167.JPG
    P1011167.JPG
    615.5 KB · Views: 244
  • P1011172.JPG
    P1011172.JPG
    661.9 KB · Views: 245
  • P1011174.JPG
    P1011174.JPG
    637.3 KB · Views: 233
  • P1011178.JPG
    P1011178.JPG
    675.5 KB · Views: 252
   / Women have babies, Men have tractors #8  
Ray2310 said:
Here are some pictures of the new baby at work. The weather has not been too freindly (very wet). I dug out a couple of stumps the other night after work and was very suprised at how much power the backhoe has.

(Hope the picture attachments work) If not I will try to post again.
Great pictures. Looks like you were having fun! Thanks and enjoy that new machine!:)

/ Women have babies, Men have tractors #9  
Ray, nice pictures, yeah, you're enjoying it and having fun.
What else you can ask for. God bless this great country.

Joe

/ Women have babies, Men have tractors #10  
Congrat's on the new baby. It looks like your keeping it and it's attachments well fed. :)