Tractor
    GC2310

Default Women have babies, Men have tractors

Yes, I am here to anounce that I am expecting on Friday... A new GC2310.

I also purchased a 60"mmm and a 48" tiller.

Its been two years in the making but its finally happening. I have been visiting this board nearly every day for the last year and a half, and I want to thank everyone for their posts. While reading about all the fun you guys are having with your GC's, I have been green with envy.

Now, that I will have my own GC2310 I hope that I will also be able to provide some input in the future.

Tractor
    Kubota B2320HST

Default Re: Women have babies, Men have tractors

Quote Originally Posted by Ray2310
    Yes, I am here to anounce that I am expecting on Friday... A new GC2310.

I also purchased a 60"mmm and a 48" tiller.

Its been two years in the making but its finally happening. I have been visiting this board nearly every day for the last year and a half, and I want to thank everyone for their posts. While reading about all the fun you guys are having with your GC's, I have been green with envy.

Now, that I will have my own GC2310 I hope that I will also be able to provide some input in the future.
    Congratulations! Don't forget to post some pictures when your new "baby" arrives.
    MIKE

Ephesians 6:12

America is a Constitutional Republic.......NOT a democracy! Our founder knew democracies never last!

"Iowa Child" by Sarah Hall Manley

Tractor
    GC2310 TLB

Ray2310, I'm happy for you, I love my little TLB, and I love red.I named my 2310 Harry. It's A great machine, my wife enjoys using it too. Dan

Tractor
    Kubota GST Grand L3130 w/ 723 loader, Ags

Congrats on the new baby. Make sure you keep it fed with the best of fuel and take care of changing its fluids... It will be most rewarding.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    2009 MF 1531 TLB

Good Luck on your new tractor. In my case, it's woman had babies, now she has the tractor. In the spring I have to get a stationary thumb welded on at the dealer. She hurt herself moving rocks by hand, because of a lack of the thumb. I got a price of 375.00 and 300.00 to install, but I'd rather have them do it so there won't be problems and shouldn't void my warranty. plowking

Tractor
    GC2310

My new 2310 arrived yesterday a few anxious hours later than expected.. but its here. Spent a little time on it. Took it out this morning for a bit and dug up a stump.

I was heading back to the garage and the tractor shut off!! I started checking things out and found a 10 amp fuse was blown. Installed a new fuse, turned the key to on position and the fuse popped instantly. Checked the wiring diagram and found that the fuel pump was on this circuit. I disconnected the fuel pump installed a new fuse and it did not pop when I turned the key on.

Called the dealer and told him. He came out to my place in a few hours and replaced the fuel pump.

Tractor
    GC2310

Here are some pictures of the new baby at work. The weather has not been too freindly (very wet). I dug out a couple of stumps the other night after work and was very suprised at how much power the backhoe has.

(Hope the picture attachments work) If not I will try to post again.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    Kubota B2320HST

Quote Originally Posted by Ray2310
    Here are some pictures of the new baby at work. The weather has not been too freindly (very wet). I dug out a couple of stumps the other night after work and was very suprised at how much power the backhoe has.

(Hope the picture attachments work) If not I will try to post again.
    Great pictures. Looks like you were having fun! Thanks and enjoy that new machine!
    MIKE

Ephesians 6:12

America is a Constitutional Republic.......NOT a democracy! Our founder knew democracies never last!

"Iowa Child" by Sarah Hall Manley

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3400 gear

Ray, nice pictures, yeah, you're enjoying it and having fun.
    What else you can ask for. God bless this great country.

Joe

Tractor
    JD 3020, JD 4230, JD 7410, JD 2440, MF 750, NH LS170

Congrat's on the new baby. It looks like your keeping it and it's attachments well fed.