GC2310 Throtle stuck

/ GC2310 Throtle stuck #1  

ad11ad

I went out to start the tractor to due a few chores and it started fine like always but my throtle was stuck and I could barely get enough power to drive forward. I opened the hood and was able to manually pull on the throtle and rev the engine. This did nothing to help at the throtle lever which is still stuck. This is my first winter with my GC2310 and I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and how can I fix it. It is keep under a lean too but is not stored in a garage. Any help would be appreciated.

/ GC2310 Throtle stuck
Problem solved! Today it was over 40 deg and I went out to try the throtle again and it was back to normal. So I'm thinking that some driven rain got under the shelter where the tractor was parked and then we had a week of real cold temp. I probably should have let it run longer before I gave up on the trotle.

/ GC2310 Throtle stuck #3  
I had a problem with the hand throttle on my 1533 sticking. Pulled the column apart and found the culprit. Few drops of oil solved the problem.

/ GC2310 Throtle stuck #4  
Does this unit have a throttle cable or linkage? Used to be that anti-freeze squirted down into a cable would keep it operating, but with the newer types anti-freeze, I don't know if this still applies.