Oil & Fuel MF 1540 Oil Filter

/ MF 1540 Oil Filter #1  

LeGrande Fogle

Does anyone know what # oil filter I need for my Tractor? The Engine is a Iseki diesel E3CDT. Is there somewhere that has a crossover reference number? I want to purchase it at an Advanced Auto Parts Store. I will be taking it in to my dealer in a month or so.

/ MF 1540 Oil Filter #2  
Your OEM Replacement # Would Be 3757038M2 From AGCO. I Don't Belive You Can Get An Aftermarket One Yet. I Wouldn't Want To Myself Anyway, But Its Your Tractor.

/ MF 1540 Oil Filter #3  
Don't know about prices with your dealer, but OEM filters from mine are generally reasonable, and I've tried to stay with their oils and filters.
If you want sticker shock price replacement air filters!

/ MF 1540 Oil Filter #4  
MFRED said:
Your OEM Replacement # Would Be 3757038M2 From AGCO. I Don't Belive You Can Get An Aftermarket One Yet. I Wouldn't Want To Myself Anyway, But Its Your Tractor.

I sexond that. For the cost of the tractor, and the minimal cost difference to the aftermarket filters. Stick with the MF one. I would not run a Fram on anything, and I am not sol on Wix either.

Take care,

Will

/ MF 1540 Oil Filter #5  
You can go to Napa's website and cross reference your OEM # and find their replacement for the oil filter. They don't have anything on fuel, hydraulic, or air as of yet. I even checked with my local Napa guy and he didn't have anything except the oil filter. I don't know if Advanced has them or not. I THINK the filters for your 1540 and my 1533 are the same, hydraulic, oil, and fuel anyway. Don't know about air. I'm at work so I don't have the #s on me.

/ MF 1540 Oil Filter #6  
Almost True, The Engine Oil Filters Are Different Between The 1533 & 1540, The Hyd., Fuel & Air Are The Same But The 1533 Take The Samller Oil Like All The Small Frame Compacts.

/ MF 1540 Oil Filter #7  
MFRED said:
Almost True, The Engine Oil Filters Are Different Between The 1533 & 1540, The Hyd., Fuel & Air Are The Same But The 1533 Take The Samller Oil Like All The Small Frame Compacts.

Why would that be that the oil filters are different? The 1533 and 154O are the same tractor, same frame, same engine... The difference is the 1540 has a turbo and the 1533 dose not.

/ MF 1540 Oil Filter #8  
Yes, same engine but with a turbo. Also has an oil cooler, I don't know if that is why there is a different filter or not. I would imagine that since the oil runs through to lube the turbo too that they decided it needed more filtration? Maybe? Sounds good anyway.

/ MF 1540 Oil Filter #9  
The Agco/Massey Ferguson 3757038M2 filter directly cross references to a Fleetguard LF16028. Fleetguard filters are top of the line and factory for Cummins engines.

/ MF 1540 Oil Filter #10  
DieselPower said:
The Agco/Massey Ferguson 3757038M2 filter directly cross references to a Fleetguard LF16028. Fleetguard filters are top of the line and factory for Cummins engines.

They are top quality. And Cummins owns them.