Financing McCormick CT series finance rates

/ McCormick CT series finance rates #1  

Maka

Veteran Member
Tractor
None at the moment
OK all. I have been a fan of the LS/LG machines for years. We have been selling Montana for years. We did however pick up the McCormick line last year and sell both lines.

McCormick CT series are the same as the Montana R series and McCormick just announced today that the CT series are now available for 0% for 60 months with 0 down oac. This program is excellent and I believe should have anyone considering a CT series McCormick to really look closely.

Just got the announcement an hour ago and thought I would pass it on.

Maka

/ McCormick CT series finance rates #2  
is it still zero down zero interest I'm looking for a 50 hp cab fel blower ind tires

/ McCormick CT series finance rates #3  
Yeah here too is still 0% 5 yrs,
When you compare to other tractors in it's class, the mccormicks have standard rear remote, and standard mid pto, for about the same price, where as you have to add that to the price for the others.:)

/ McCormick CT series finance rates #4  
dirthead where do you work in New Brunswick . I've read in other posts you sell tractors .I think it said mccormick brand

/ McCormick CT series finance rates #5  
I love my CT 55U we use all our equipment to the max and the CT and our Mahindra 6000 have been pretty bullet proof. Do you sell the McCormick dump trailers? I love the McCormick 4000-2.5T-60X96Y trailer, I saw one in a farm yard but tghe owner wasn't home. I would be curious as to it's cost

/ McCormick CT series finance rates #6  
I haven't started selling yet, only next week on the 1st of Feb.
I don't know the prices of stuff yet but as soon as I do I'll let you know.;)

Grand Falls area ihuntbear.

/ McCormick CT series finance rates #7  
just bought a new ct 50 will be delivered in two days .what a good deal I got

/ McCormick CT series finance rates #8  
patterson sales in miramich ,new brunswick, canada are the best ask for Marc

/ McCormick CT series finance rates #9  
Congrats bear, I wish I would have had a chance to sell you a tractor, Oh well:rolleyes: I just started today.
Good luck with your new tractor, I think you'll like it a lot, they're really nice;)