CT47 w/Erskine front snow blower

/ CT47 w/Erskine front snow blower #1  

Maka

Veteran Member
Tractor
None at the moment
I am ordering an Erskine front mount 72" snow blower to mount on a McCormick CT47 HST. Erskine already has the mount patterns and has already done them for the McCormick CT28, CT36 and CT47. So, I would like to see if anyone here has one and would you post pictures? I just have not seen one set up and would like to if possible.

Thanks,
Maka

/ CT47 w/Erskine front snow blower #2  
This is not a mcCormick, but it is similar to the series. I don't know if yo have seen one setup like this. It is not an Erskine. Montana has a front 3pt hitch setup. My dealer set this one up for a farm show. Thought someone might think its interesting. Its the only picture I have but I can take some more as I am going to my dealer tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_0114 [800x600].JPG
    IMG_0114 [800x600].JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 695
   / CT47 w/Erskine front snow blower
Yes, I have seen that picture before. I was told that was a custom job out of Canada. I really like Erskine snow blowers as we sell the skid steer mounted ones and they are top notch. With t hat high quality come a pretty hefty price but folks here are buying them.

I am mounting the FM721 with hyd. lift, hyd. chute and runs off the rear pto. Here is the link Skid Steer Attachments - Erskine Attachments, Inc.

Maka

/ CT47 w/Erskine front snow blower #4  
They are cool looking. What kind of price are they going for? The 78" one.

/ CT47 w/Erskine front snow blower #5  
I can tell by looking at it that the blower is buildt by M K Martin, Meteor from Canada.

/ CT47 w/Erskine front snow blower #6  
Yes the blower itself is a 3pt hitch meteor. The front hitch is the setup on the tractor by montana. The pto runs of the middle pto. It is actually a pretty cool setup and you can take the blower off and the front hitch arms and put the loader back on easily. If I had the mid pto on my tractor I would of had my dealer install the front hitch just for the blower but instead I have the rear blower and the loader on the front. I cant remember the cost but it was in the cheaper than a regular front snowblower setup.

/ CT47 w/Erskine front snow blower #7  
Maka, just out of curiosity, can the Erskine be run from the mid pto if the tractor has one? The linked website shows it being run from the rear pto.

Thanks