Farmall A

/ Farmall A #21  
I have been looking for new magneto kill cable that was used on the ealier A's. Any suggestions?

/ Farmall A #22  
I had a '39 B with that type Mag., with the sliding switch. Seems like it was a Fairbanks-Morse, not the IH H-4. There was no cable on mine, so someone must have taken it off.

I went to Case/IH parts, and found an exploded view of it, and part number "51006D" Official Case IH Online Parts Store and Case IH Catalog for Parts Search and Parts Look Up. Case IH Parts for Case IH Tractors, Case IH Combines, Case IH Tractors, Case IH Manuals, Case IH Parts. Didn't find but one hit, and was through Wengers of Meyerstown. I tried to find it directly through their site, but no luck.

From the looks of it on the parts view, looks like a HD throttle, or choke cable would do the trick. Finding one with the right knob to suit you might take a while though...

/ Farmall A #24  
5 quarts. Book calls for straight 30wt. above 32º, but I weaned mine over to 15/40 years back, and have had no problems. Owner's choice I guess...

/ Farmall A #25  
same here in my c. multi weight oil.. etc...

/ Farmall A #26  
I'm going to order decals for my "A" do I need the ones that have "Cultivison or just the ones with "A" It's a 1940

/ Farmall A #27  
Farmall 1.jpgfarmall 2.jpgfarmall 3.jpgHere are those before pictures you requested farmall 55a case

/ Farmall A #28  
All A's were cultivision. Gotta' admit... I've never seen a seat on an A like that before..!!

/ Farmall A #29  
Thanks!! Have only found one on the Internet with the same seat. Im hoping it is original. Im going to email Case to find out for sure. If it isnt that would explain why I couldn't find the seria #l tag and also if you noticed the tool box that is on it is one that is suppose to be the one that is mounted under the seat. Someone mounted it to the steering Anne and the gas tank support.

/ Farmall A #30  
keep the pics coming!