CT36HST purchasing programs

/ CT36HST purchasing programs #1  

FritzII

Silver Member
Tractor
McCormick CT36HST w/FEL, Kubota G2160
I just called a dealer about a new CT36HST w/loader. He told me that they are offering free loaders, cash back and low financing rate for 84 months ( I think ), zero financing for 72 months. I'm wondering what the best way to go is ?

I asked the poor guy to try and figure it out paying cash w/free loader, cash back & low finance rate for 84 months & 0% for 72 months. I'll bet he's mumbling under his breath. It will be interesting to hear which is best !!

/ CT36HST purchasing programs #2  
I bought my CT36 in Nov. and took the free loader and low rate. It worked out cheaper because the loader took off so much on the front end, pardon the pun. Didn't have to fork over as much sales tax either. Overall, I think we figured it worked out cheaper over the term than the original retail price and sales tax.
Just go online and download or use a payment calculator and plug in the different figures.
Reb

/ CT36HST purchasing programs #3  
I just called a dealer about a new CT36HST w/loader. He told me that they are offering free loaders, cash back and low financing rate for 84 months ( I think ), zero financing for 72 months. I'm wondering what the best way to go is ?

I asked the poor guy to try and figure it out paying cash w/free loader, cash back & low finance rate for 84 months & 0% for 72 months. I'll bet he's mumbling under his breath. It will be interesting to hear which is best !!

Fritz,just curious where is the dealer in Western Pa. I found one fairly close in Ohio. Just wanted to compare prices.

/ CT36HST purchasing programs #4  
So what prices did u guys find?

/ CT36HST purchasing programs
Fritz,just curious where is the dealer in Western Pa. I found one fairly close in Ohio. Just wanted to compare prices.

I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention.
Ross in Waynesburg, Pa.

I bought my tractor in OH