Any C70 owners?

/ Any C70 owners? #11  
I am in parrottsville tenn.

/ Any C70 owners? #12  
your a long way.if you ever get it fixed them cx70's are some of the best tractors that size.it goes to show that no matter how good a tractor is the dealer can make or break it .

/ Any C70 owners? #13  
cowski This is holt50 back at you , was wondering if you might know anything about a cx85 McCormick horspower etc , I found one with a cab which I need bad if I knew it would give good service , I'm on a blood thinner and freeze when feeding cows. What would it be worth 2wheel drive and cab is the only extras on it Thanks holt50

/ Any C70 owners? #14  
67 pto horsepower.price depends on hours and condition.what are they?

/ Any C70 owners? #15  
67 pto horsepower.price depends on hours and condition.what are they?

cowski the tractor in question is a CX 85 cab heat &air 2 wheel drive remote hyd. 400 hrs looks good on the computor thanks holt50

/ Any C70 owners? #16  
my local dealer was pricing a new old stock cx 75 cab 4x4 for 35500 +tax it sold.a couple of used cx 75s with cab and loaders sold for less than 30000 each by private sale.i think they both had less than 500 hours.i would offer 25000 then go up some.i would find a good dealer that wants to sell a new one if it gets much higher.there were some good discounts on those new old stock tractors.

/ Any C70 owners? #17  
Cowski I am holt50 with the c70 mccormick tractor ,I lost my password and am just now getting back ,it still jumps out of reverse and you ask where I was ,I'm in Parrottsville Tennessee I have another question for you or anyone who cares to respond where do you get correct measurments as to adjusting the cable from the transmission to clutch pedal ,when you adjust the clutch ,you have to adjust cable or it won't come out of gear. The people at mck. don't know what I'm talking about but theyonly find it in parts ,no explanation as to adjustments.

/ Any C70 owners? #18  
Which version do you have??

Non cab?? Rops frame & platform.?? Or full cab??

/ Any C70 owners? #19  
cowski this is holt50 with a c-70 mccormick 2 wheel drive , I need to know how to adjust the cable that runs from the clutch pedal to the rear end , i am haveing troble changing gears in fact it won't go in gear unless i pull out on the cable the pedal won't move the cable enough. I have had it as long as it will go and as short as it will go need a manuel or diagram Thanks holt50

/ Any C70 owners? #20  
no cab