Buying Advice Kioti or Mccormick Compact Tractor

/ Kioti or Mccormick Compact Tractor #1  

Rmack

Currently looking at a McCormick CT28HST and a Kioti CK27HST I have looked at both the Kioti DADong engine seems awful loud and the Mitsu in the Mccormick seemed like a normal sounding diesel any Info on either would be greatly appreciated Thanks Also any additional info on either tractor would be great I already have brochures on both

/ Kioti or Mccormick Compact Tractor #2  
Try them both.
I think it would come down to personal preferance and dealer.
For 27 acres you may want a little bigger machine. 35 or 40 HP.

/ Kioti or Mccormick Compact Tractor #3  
I did a lot of research before I bought.You need to do some seat time in the dealer parking lots .The reason I didn't buy Kioti was I hate turbos and the dealer was kind of sleasy.Said one thing but did the other :confused2:.So I bought a new mccormick with some attachments.I'm very pleased with it and started up on the coldest eastern canada days:thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Kioti or Mccormick Compact Tractor #4  
I spent only a few extra dollars for the CT36 with shuttle and loader. I love it and am very impressed with it's capabilities with moving logs, plowing, bush hogging, subsoiling and cleaning out a pond. Moved litterly tons of dirt/rock/gravel. I looked at the 28, as I just have 10 acres, but have very grateful that I spent the extra dollars to move into the 36. You have the brochures, check the specs. Almost 50 hours now and no problems at all, nada, zilch. Not even a leak :thumbsup:

/ Kioti or Mccormick Compact Tractor #5  
I bought a CK27 HST as a third tractor and use it as a general utility tractor on our farm. I agree that the engine sounds different but I will say that the tractor has been great. It gets used every day and I have no regrets with it for our use.

I do mow with it, but if you have any large field areas, the wheelbase is short and the ride is rough because of it. Compare both the weight and wheelbase of each tractor you are looking at. My midsize tractor has a wb of 71.5 inches and I can use it to mow a ten acre field, but usually use my big tractor which is over 80" and rides smoothly at any speed.

/ Kioti or Mccormick Compact Tractor #6  
I always thought my ck30 was kinda quite? must be loosen my hearing:laughing:

/ Kioti or Mccormick Compact Tractor #7  
I owned a John Deere 70 2 cylinder diesel for a couple of years. It had a no guts muffler. Everything seems quieter now!;) Loved the sound of that 2 cylinder.:D