McGee Farm Equipment - McCormick Dealer

/ McGee Farm Equipment - McCormick Dealer #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to welcome McGee Farm Equipment as a forum sponsor. They are a McCormick Dealer in Florence, MS and their website is The Equipment Barn. McGee Farm Equipment has been in business since 1990 and they're a family owned and operated business. :thumbsup: In addition to carrying new tractors from McCormick, they have new implements from King Kutter, Leinbach, Taylor Pittsburg, Tarter, United, and Rollins Farm Equipment. Also carry a large stock of utility trailers.

I had a chance to talk on the phone with Bruce McGee today, and he's a real nice guy. So if you're in the market for a McCormick, give him a call at: (601) 664-2004

McGee Farm Equipment, Inc.
2119 Hwy 49 South
Florence MS 39073
Tel: 601-664-2004
web: www.equipmentbarn.net

/ McGee Farm Equipment - McCormick Dealer #2  
Thanks Muhammad,

Would like to invite folks to comeby our location and take a look at our new line of McCormick tractors. We will soon be adding to our lines of equipment, so please keep a look at our web site for new additions.

Thanks everyone.

Bruce McGee

/ McGee Farm Equipment - McCormick Dealer #3  
Thanks Mcgee Equipment for being a sponser for these forums. There is a lot of information here that helps alot of people.

/ McGee Farm Equipment - McCormick Dealer #4  
Thanks for the sponsorship McGee.....from a proud McCormick owner.:thumbsup:

/ McGee Farm Equipment - McCormick Dealer #5  
I just broke my front axle housing/pivot pin on my mccormick gx45-h 4x4 looking for a replacement part $950 new from factory any ideas welcome .thanks

/ McGee Farm Equipment - McCormick Dealer #6  
on my MC 150 McCormick the transmission won't go into gear and the pto beeps like something is wrong the dealer says it could be a fuse but im not sure where the fuse box is. any ideas?

/ McGee Farm Equipment - McCormick Dealer #8  
Great company to do business with. I had purchased a Dirt Dog grapple through McGee equipment barn a few years ago. The price of the grapple and shipping was actually cheaper than purchasing directly from the manufacturer. Great people to work with. I keep there website bookmarked. Extremely competitive prices.

/ McGee Farm Equipment - McCormick Dealer #9  
It looks like McGee out of business. The website takes me to an insurance page. And according to google the business is "permanently closed"