Loader GEAR PROBLEM

/ GEAR PROBLEM
thank you for all the documents you sended.
I starded to set the range levers on the side of transmission case, then I did the calibration.
The result was C2 .
THE ERROR CODE WAS E9 & E7. I CLEARED THE ERROR CODE I DRIVED THE TRACTOR, I STILL HAVE THE PROBLEM WHIT THE SHIFTING, BUT KNOW THE ERROR CODE WAS E (NO ERROR).
MY FEELING THE PROBLEM IS ELECTIC.
1. DO YOU THINK THE PROBLEM CAN BE FROM THE UP & DOWN SHIFT BOTTONS?
2. I CHANGED THE ALTERNATOR 6 MOUNTS AGO, CAN THE PROBLEM BE FROM THE ALTERNATOR? (THE VOLL. ON THE BATTERY WAS 14V.)
I DIDN'T CHECK THE OIL PRESSURE, I DON'T HAVE THE KIT.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Last edited:
   / GEAR PROBLEM #12  
Good lots of good info here, and i now know you have error encoded software which helps the diagnostics.

Calibration error C2, Tight shifter rail or syncro in gearbox, or Loose lever on shaft which transfers shifter motion into box ( Did you do calibration with HANDBRAKE & FOOT BRAKES OFF ?????)

TEST , disconnect both levers from SSQ valve block and place gear levers on side of gearbox into mechanical neutral. CARRY OUT CALIBRATION CHECK WITHOUT RODS CONNECTED, DOES VALVE CALIBRATE WITHOUT ANY ERROR CODES ??? If o/k check tightness of levers on shafts, as servo valve rods will have set to neutral , adjust threaded rods to fit so pins slide home loosely.

Error codes E7 & E9 have they come back or are they still erased ???? (When these codes were present was it only once or multiple times ?? Error codes are stored in Controller and display shows the last 10 occurring codes

Your problem is most unlikely to be electrical !!!! and charging battery voltage of 14v is GOOD.

Problem IS NOT up / down change buttons

Next test you must do are the hydraulic cheks, this is where i beleive your problem lies ????

/ GEAR PROBLEM
hello,
I did calibration with handbrake & foot brake off.
I did calibration without rods connected, still the error code C2 appeared.
A fter we erased error codes E7 & E9 the error codes didn't appear any more.
We noticed that when we did calibration the arm that comes from the SSQ valve block wich is near to the gear box, didn't move at all.
Then we changed the electric wire, between the relay and the sensor, between the left side and the right side' and we started a new calibration, we noticed that the arm that comes from the SSQ valve block that is near the gear box moved but the other one didn't move.
Is there a test for the wires and the computer' for this problem?
I still didn't check the oil presure because I don't have the kit, is it neccasery, after this diagnose?

/ GEAR PROBLEM #14  
O/K, good info.

As SSQ servo valve only moved on 1 side, then you changed connections and only other side moved, makes me think there is a connection problem in harness, or a fault with controller,

Re harness problem, you need to find controller, it is located under hydraulic console on right hand side of seat. you will need to loosen top cover , then remove side cover. you are looking for a silver box with a red and a black multipin connectors, (Both 36 pin) then checkout wires from these connectors to plugs on servo valve.

Sorry i hav no access at present to the wiring schematics ????.

/ GEAR PROBLEM
I am sorry I wasn't in the forom for a long time. I was out of the country. Folowing the tests you gave me to do. I checked all the wire between the SSQ servo valve to the controller (the silver box), it looked good.
I checked the wire from the button of the up/down change gir - it was O.K.
Do you have information to check the controller and the up/down button gir change?
I checked again the error code was E9 again, does it mean someting?
thank you.

/ GEAR PROBLEM #16  
E9 means the 3rd/4th potentiometer inside the 3rd/4th gear piston in servo valve is shorted to high voltage (Damaged, Worn), sends bad signal to controller.

The potentiometer can be purchased as a separate part.

The controller can only be checked by aMcCormick dealer, using the ARGO (McCormick service tool (Laptop, software and comms protocol connection interface).