Buying Advice need pros and cons of the mccormick x10.50h or 40h

/ need pros and cons of the mccormick x10.50h or 40h #1  

chickenman22

Tractor
ford 7600, 3930,3550,3000,2000 kubota M5, Mccormick x10.50
anyone own any of the new Mccormicks. I need a new tractor and i really liked the x10.50h but i cant find any reviews. also have never heard of the daedong engine they have in these things. any help is appreciated. Thanks

/ need pros and cons of the mccormick x10.50h or 40h #2  
Check out the Kioti and the Bobcat tractor sections on this site. Lots of info on these machines.
They are made in Korea by Daedong . Same tractor as the McCormick X-10 series.

/ need pros and cons of the mccormick x10.50h or 40h #3  
I have been looking for 3 mo now and finaly closed a deal on a CK35 Kioti. I have seen every machine that I know of and the best bang for the buc is Kioti in Ct which includes 0% finace for 3yrs. There is 1 dealer in CT that had the new Mccormick and I went up to see them. Very nice but they didnot have one with a BH there and I wanted TLB. The 9k for the BH was a deal breaker. They did tell me that their machines are interchangable with Kioti and havent been sold in the US for very long. Another one is Bobcat with better hydrolics which is Kioti in a different color. I was concerened about the motor being Korean and everything I read say that it is as good as any of em. I ahve heard that Kioti is where Kubota was 25 yrs ago. Get em while they are still trying to get market share. Depending on what your needs are and if includes cutting grass make the pick on the wgt of the machine and the bset deal you can get. Mine has Woods BH and FEL. More robust

/ need pros and cons of the mccormick x10.50h or 40h
I'm just worried about the daedong engines...never hears of them. Are they reliable? All my tractors are old fords that u can't kill.

/ need pros and cons of the mccormick x10.50h or 40h #5  
I am a Landini dealer, which is the twin to the McCormick X10 series. We have sold both Kioti and Landini for the past 7 years. I have not had an engine apart yet. With today's technology (except for the Chinese, they are still a step behind), most new engines are fine. The Daedong engines are among the top out there. Remember, no matter the color of tractor (Green, orange, blue, red) about 95% are built in Japan or South Korea.

Many brands now are copies of eachother with different names and colors.

I would not be scared of a x10-50. I have a blue one on the way, and have sold tonnes.

Tyler @ Kings Equipment

/ need pros and cons of the mccormick x10.50h or 40h
Good deal...thanks kings....is there anything that normally goes bad or that I should keep an eye out for?