New McCormick tractor models

/ New McCormick tractor models #1  

Darren

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3710, Ford 5600, Case MB4/94, Kubota B6200
Maybe you don't need an optional front pto to go with the mid and rear ptos but the McCormick GX & GXH models have them. The 38, 44 & 50hp tractors are "highly maneuverable, versatile LITTLE tractors that are ideal for commercial users as well as private acreage owners with large grounds to maintain."

http://www.mccormick-intl.com/us/gx_info.htm

/ New McCormick tractor models #2  
I like the G25 & G30R better (think they would fit my needs better), but none of my local (>45 miles) dealers have any to put my hands on. Guess I'll have to wait for Empire Farm Days and hope McC brings one or both.

/ New McCormick tractor models #3  
Darren
I believe you will find the McCormick CUT are Landinis' painted red. Just like the McCormiack Untility tractors is what became of the Case Magmun series. Can anyone give us any prices on the CUTs? I herd they were quite pricey.
Chipperman

/ New McCormick tractor models #4  
Hopefully I'll have some prices in a week or two. My neighbor works at the local dealer. I stopped in today and picked up a brochure. They are expecting delivery on one each of the three models in hydro within the next week or two.

/ New McCormick tractor models #5  
Those little bend-in-middle tractors are actually from Valpadana. Argo who owns McC and Landini also own Valpadana.

/ New McCormick tractor models #6  
Yes,

They are pricey. The GHX35 4x4 with three (yes 3) remotes with loader listed out at a little over 25K. I haven't started any negotiating because I need to sell the old tractor first. I was quite comfortable in the saddle. I'm just not sure an unknown italian tractor to the US market rebranded McCormick is worth this investment.