appreciate opinions on CX90 and 95

/ appreciate opinions on CX90 and 95 #1  

EKUgrad

Bronze Member
There are a couple of low hour CX's nearby and I was wondering what people thought of these. The years are 2003-6. I have no experience with McCormicks and was curious as to what folks thought. Thanks.

/ appreciate opinions on CX90 and 95 #2  
i like mine ,how would you use it?

/ appreciate opinions on CX90 and 95
Mostly mowing, some loader work, and a little row crop/tillage. It would be a replacement for a NH TL90 that was damaged after some bad storms.

/ appreciate opinions on CX90 and 95 #4  
i use mine mostly to cut ,rake and roll hay.on hills it is just heavy enough,not to get pushed around by the fertilizer spreader.mine is fwd ,it barely pulls a 12 cutting disk.it will do 25mph down the road.fastest tractor i have.i do not really like the electronic hitch. i have 1500 hours on mine.the only problems i have encountered are the needle broke on the speedometer and have to add a can of freon nearly every year.it rides good across the field.anything specific you need to know?

/ appreciate opinions on CX90 and 95
I was mostly concerned with widespread specific problems with these models as the closest dealer is not all that close. The only local dealers are NH and JD, neither of which have terribly impressed me with their newer offerings. I was looking at getting a t4.90 once they hit the lots, but the NH dealer has informed me they have no idea when that will be and they will have more emissions hardware and software that has been a real nightmare on my pickups. Thanks for your help --

/ appreciate opinions on CX90 and 95 #6  
if you are concerned about reliability i would rather have a jd or mccormick than a cnh machine.