Price Check 04 mccormick deering

/ 04 mccormick deering #1  

nattynuts5886

Tractor
1940s mccormick deering 0-4, 170 allis chalmer, 950 john deere, 7030 and 7040 allis chalmer 986 international
How much would a value of a 04 mccormick deering go up if i was to add the fenders on to it??

/ 04 mccormick deering #2  
As you seen before in your previous thread the price varies a lot. If you can find fenders for it, it will raise the price by a few thousand probably. Good luck finding them though.

Last edited:
   / 04 mccormick deering
i found a set and was looking to see if they were a good investment, which i think they are. thanks for your help

/ 04 mccormick deering #4  
About 10 years ago, I saw the complete side panels for an O4 at the Portland, Ind. swap meet. Had holes rusted in them you could throw a cat through. The guy was asking $1800.00 and was firm on price.

Doesn't mean he got that price, just what he was asking... A little rich for my blood. So my O4 is still setting minus fender/sidepanels... :(

/ 04 mccormick deering
100_0400.jpg100_0404.jpg

this is what i have done so far and was wondering what the value would be. i do not have the fenders but i have the rest of the tin.

/ 04 mccormick deering
   / 04 mccormick deering #7  
It is hard to put a price on something that old. I would pay in the range of $1500 to $3000 dependent on condition.

/ 04 mccormick deering #8  
It would be well worth getting the fenders for your 04 ,very hard parts to find and will add value to your tractor.