New McCormick owner

/ New McCormick owner #1  

beresfordfarmer

Tractor
McCormick CT65U
Greetings from South Dakota.

I run a small cow heard on 43 acres. To help me do that, I just purchased a 2009 McCormick CT65U tractor with 212 hours on it from a local McCormick Dealer. You don't find many used compact tractors around my neck of the woods! Here is a picture of it:

McCormickCT65U.jpg

Compact tractors are not as common yet up here in South Dakota, but the McCormick dealer is just 30 miles away so I took the plunge and am really happy with my decision.

I used this site to make my decision to move from a full size mid 80's JD tractor into the compact realm, so I thought I'd join to learn more as I start to put the tractor to use.

/ New McCormick owner #2  
Nice looking tractor...

McCormick are proving real popular with farming friends in the UK. Look forward to seeing more pics of it in action...

Nice looking Heston topper as well - I'm looking for something like that here in Spain, but prove difficult to come by at a reasonable price!

What cows you got - milking or beef?

/ New McCormick owner #3  
Great looking rig. I just came in from running my C80L a few hours running a disk. McCormick's do not get a lot of play here on the forums but that does not stop them from being a great tractor! Best of luck with it!

/ New McCormick owner #8  
Wow tractor looks close to new really nice.

/ New McCormick owner #9  
About a hundred miles from you, test drove one of those, nice rigs. Your dealer in Inwood Iowa by chance?