Owners/Service Manual

/ Owners/Service Manual #1  

Bill2uok

Tractor
McCormick CN50
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and happy to join as I have recently purchased my first tractor. It is a 2008 McCormick CN50 with cab. I was unfortunate to not get an operators manual with it as it was lost. I would like to know where I might be able to find a manual for download so that I might be able to do some minor repairs. I went to the dealer but found him rather rude so left. I am from a smaller town and don't have access to many outlets. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

/ Owners/Service Manual #2  
Call McCormick's national parts office for the manuals. They emailed me a PDF of the owners manual for my tractor free the same day. I would guess they would charge for service manuals though, nearly everyone does.

/ Owners/Service Manual
Call McCormick's national parts office for the manuals. They emailed me a PDF of the owners manual for my tractor free the same day. I would guess they would charge for service manuals though, nearly everyone does.

Thank you for the advice. I will call the dealer to see what I might find. Is your tractor a McCormick 50 hp?

/ Owners/Service Manual #4  
Mine is the 28 hp CTV28/