McCormick 115 fuel pump trouble (only 500 hours) suggestions help!

/ McCormick 115 fuel pump trouble (only 500 hours) suggestions help!
Have looked at the manual, problem is that this tractor is made in Europe. Much of the manual refers to different model made in Europe (hence all the problems with the dealership being able to find parts and their inability to troubleshoot-they didn't know it was manually primed thought it was electronic as shown in the books). The warranty is 500 hours or two years from McCormick. These tractors can have two different engines: Perkins or Bosch. Ours is Perkins, but there is nothing in our books which tells us that, I know because I looked. No mention of anything further on warranties. I did find the EPA rules, and it too says consult your manual.

/ McCormick 115 fuel pump trouble (only 500 hours) suggestions help! #13  
Federal EPA warranty information is required to be supplied with your new tractor. If you purchased a NEW tractor from a dealer loacted in the USA, he is required to supply this information. If the dealer that sold your tractor can't or won't help, get after McCormick in a big way, or lean on another McCormick dealer.

Nonroad Compression-Ignition Engines -- Exhaust Emission Standards | Emission Standards Reference Guide | US EPA

Thanks so much for the info, I will ask the dealer for it tomorrow when they return my tractor!!! I see it should be 3000hrs/5 years on the fuel system. Thanks!!!!!!!!

/ McCormick 115 fuel pump trouble (only 500 hours) suggestions help! #15  
So spidermouse just wondering about an update... neighbor has a 135 with similar problem

Thanks so much for the info, I will ask the dealer for it tomorrow when they return my tractor!!! I see it should be 3000hrs/5 years on the fuel system. Thanks!!!!!!!!

The fuel injectors were replaced. I used the info,they paid
for the repairs. I had to pay for the trucking, diagnositics. My bill was around six hundred.

/ McCormick 115 fuel pump trouble (only 500 hours) suggestions help! #17  
I was wondering more about the fix. Did the new injectors fix it or was it something else?

The fuel injectors fixed it. Its running well. Of course when they fixed it, they took the loader off and forgot to tighten the large bolts back up, so they vibrated off over the next month. That cost another 50 bucks for new ones. Now we're having some other issues with hydraulics. We would never buy from this dealer again, and NEVER buy a McCormick. NEVER.