can u do this

/ can u do this #1  

kohlburner

Tractor
1951 farmall c
Have c farmall wanting to make ot a 2 point fast hitch. Found a fast hitch from a farmall 350 will ot go on a c?

/ can u do this #2  
You'd have to do a lot of modification, but suppose you could. The 350 would have the heavier catagory FH. Width is the same, but the hitch arms are 1/8" to 3/16" taller. We have a spacer strap, with a turned down tang to use the smaller arms in the larger hitch.

I'm not sure what kind of money you're talking about, on the one you found, but you may want to take a look at this: http://www.marketbook.ca/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=5775233&LP=TH

This is a complete FH on a Super C. I have no idea what they would be asking for it, or shipping, but sure would save a LOT of work..!! From what I can see, looks like all of the hitch is there, draft arm down to the front of the hitch, and on the other side, the arm to tilt the hitch. Even the remote, and adapter block for the cylinder on the hitch. It may still even have the restricter block for the hoses going back.

Might be worth the call, just to satisfy one's curiosity..!!

/ can u do this #3  
Oh yeah... You'll need the mounting base for the seat also, for the pivot arm for the cylinder.