Tractor
    2006 Kioti CK30HST

Default McCormick ???

Coming home from my cottage today I stopped at a kubota/Massey dealer and there were about 20 - 30 of these tractors sitting there on trailers and in the storage area. Models ranging from the *X75 up to *X200. They looked similar to last years New Holland's on the front end. I found on the net that they are built in Italy or at least owned by an Italian outfit. They are nice looking tractors, but I was curious as to where they are going since this dealer also owns a trucking division or are they now a dealer? It is Central Equipment in Truro, Nova Scotia. Maybe they are just passing through the Port of Halifax on route to there destination? Any comments, suggestions?

Steve

Tractor
    Kubota 2910 HST

Default Re: McCormick ???

Here is a TBN thread on the McCormick line of tractors.Click Here
    Doing a search will find threads back to 2001.

There is McCormick dealer near the marina that I keep my boat at in Comber, Ontario.

Tractor
    ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC

Default Re: McCormick ???

Our local NH dealer is also carrying those..

Soundguy