- Guy with a tool addiction problem who has some land to clear and landscape
- Location (City, State):
- Richmond VA & Martha's Vineyard, People's Republik of Massachusetts
- Skiing, Sailing, Tractors, Tools...
- Dreaming up ways to justify tool purchases
- Real Name:
- What Make/Model of Tractor Do You Own?:
- Kubota B3030, Kubota M59 TLB
- ATI (QA, Forks), Woods (60 Brush Bull, 48 Aerator, 60 Rototiller) 72 MMM, Macmillan Hydraulic PHD, TSC (rear blade, rake, Spreader, subsoiler, middle buster), Millonzi 48 Grapple, Wallenstein 62 Chipper, Bush Hog 60 Box blade
- Lot Size:
- 7.5 acres of hilly land, sandy soil with a lot of rocks, 1.5 acres of grass and 6 of oak trees - want to cut down 4 acres of trees or so.
Kubota M59 w/hydro thumb
Neat stuff - ATI Preseeder, Hydraulic PHD, Wallenstein BX62r Chipper, Millonzi Grapple, CA 4n1 Bucket. Delta Hook Rear QA system.
Too many other random attachments to list (or to own, per my wife) and a really bad tool addiction. But at least I haven't bought a dump truck or bulldozer. Yet.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 11-03-2016 02:01 AM
- Join Date