- Location (City, State):
- Central PA
- Classic cars, and anything with an engine, bicycling.
- Machine Control Systems Engineer
- Real Name:
- Jay Snyder
- What Make/Model of Tractor Do You Own?:
- Kubota B7610 + Kubota G1800-S
- Woods SB60 3PH Snow Blower, United 66" Box Blade, King Kutter 60" Rake, Old/Rusty 60" back blade, Yanmar RS1303 3PH rototiller, 360 lb 3ph ballast, CCM T-N-T, Farm Force Carryall, Construction Attachments pin-on loader fork, Woods
- 156 and counting
- Lot Size:
'05 B7610 w/ LA352 FEL
Everything Attachments Pin-on Pallet Forks, home-made FEL quick attach to swap between these forks and the bucket, Dual rear remotes, CCM Top-N-Tilt, Woods SB60 snowblower, 66" United box blade, 60" back blade (cheapo, old and rusty), 60" KK rake, Woods PHD w/ 9" auger, Yanmar RS1303 3pt tiller, Kubota Ballast box (came with the tractor), Farm Force Carry All.
'9? G1800S, 48" MMM. 70's Troy Bilt Horse tiller with new 6.5HP briggs engine.
The means justify the ends.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 07-12-2014 02:32 PM
- Join Date