- Retired Commercial Pilot (ATP, ASMEL-H, CFI), Aircraft Mechanic (A&P, IA , DME)
- Location (City, State):
- 8,000' in the Rockies
- Volunteer Firefighter otherwise Retired and Having Fun!!
- Real Name:
- What Make/Model of Tractor Do You Own?:
- Kubota L39 TLB (With SSUQA: Skid Steer Universal Quick Attach)
- SSUQA Front Loader, SSUQA Pallet Forks, Quick Attach Backhoe,
Kubota L39 TLB, TL1000 Loader with Skid Steer Style Universal Quick Attach, 72" TL1765 SSUQA Heavy Duty Round Back Bucket, BT1000 Quick Attach Backhoe with 16" and 24" Quick Attach Buckets, SSUQA Pallet Forks, transported on my 12,500 lb GVW Flatbed Cargo Trailer pulled by my Ford F250 Super Duty Supercab Lariat with 4x4 Off-Road Option, 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel, ZF 6-Speed Manual Transmission, with a GCWR of 20,000 Lbs.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 05-18-2016 10:37 AM
- Join Date