08-15-2015, 09:51 PM
My wife and I have the opportunity to buy some Kunekune pigs. Doe s anyone have any experience owning or breeding them? Does anyone know what the...
1 replies | 255 view(s)
- My wife and I had a goat dairy at our old farm, but rising feed prices put us out of business. We still have many goats, plus sheep, llamas, alpacas, horses, mini-horses, chickens, ducks, geese, guinea fowl, rabbits, and of course dogs and cats. We sell eggs, wool (sheep, alpaca, llama, rabbit) and hay.
- Location (City, State):
- Cherry Valley, New York (near Cooperstown, NY)
- Anything to do with farming, restoring antique furniture, collecting various old things, wildlife st
- Principal sanitarian for the New York State Dept. of Health
- Real Name:
- Rich Zlattner
- What Make/Model of Tractor Do You Own?:
- Kubota L4630, with cab and loader, 1951 Ferguson TO-20, 1986 Ford 5610 with loader
- NH round baler, NY haybine, NY hay rake, 2-star tedder, brush hog, back blade, etc,
- Lot Size:
- 103 acres
- Type of Member:
"What a long strange trip it's been."
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 09:14 PM
- Join Date