- 14 years Self-Employed. Travel a large portion of the U.S. installing commercial food service equipment. Moved to a house w/ 6 acres in fall of 2001. In the process of building a pole building. NRA Patron-Life Member!
- Location (City, State):
- Western Michigan
- Computers, Practicing With My Pistols At The Range, Working With Tools, Dirt Biking, Jet Skiing, Working With My Tractor.
- Self Employed
- What Make/Model of Tractor Do You Own?:
- NH TC33D w/R4 Tires, Rear Remote, Hydraulic Toplink, 2 Auxiliary Work Lights, 7308 Loader w/Kasco Uni-Hitch (Quick Tach)
- 60" Bush Hog, PHD w/9,12 & 18, Pallet Forks, 72" Rear Blade, 72" Landscape Rake, Personnel Lift
- 400 As Of Oct 2003
- Lot Size:
- 6 Acres, Mostly Woods, 1/4 Mile Driveway
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 02-06-2012 10:35 PM
- Join Date