Water Pump for 1500FD

/ Water Pump for 1500FD #1  

BatCave

Looking for a water pump for a 1500FD Mitsubishi 4x4 tractor. Can you recommend a supplier who can ship parts?

Thanks,
BatCave

/ Water Pump for 1500FD #2  
I just took my water pump, from a Mitsubishi MT180 with a K3C engine to a local auto parts store. Of course they didn't catalog or stock it, but they did send it to their rebuilder. 5 days and $74 later I have a rebuilt pump. This was an O'reilly store and the rebuilder is A&I.

/ Water Pump for 1500FD #3  
I meant to add: The pump on mine was marked 'AISIN', not sure of the spelling, but they are one of the largest auto parts makers in Japan, pumps, transmissions, etc so probably use a lot of seals and bearings accross many product lines, cars, trucks and tractors.

/ Water Pump for 1500FD #5  
I can supply a new water pump for your tractor. Bill - satohparts.com. 1-800-609-5110

/ Water Pump for 1500FD #6  
I took my S470D water pump to a rebuilder and laid the thing on the counter. The guy reached under the counter and pulled out an identical pump and said "...you want this one or you want to come back in two days and get yours?" Solved my overheating problems immediately and only cost $22.50.

/ Water Pump for 1500FD #7  
I had overheating problems with my S470d, too.

What was happening to yours/how did you figure out it was the water pump? I would think 22.50 is a great price for a rebuild. Guessing you gave him yours as a core?