MT18D Manual and Specifications

/ MT18D Manual and Specifications #1  

nme

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT18D
Hi folks,

I recently made a nice bargain and got a Mistubishi MT18D.
Sadly, all the labels are in japanese... Does someone have an english manual for this tractor or can at least give me some hints on

-using the hydraulic side panel with the two dials (one read and one green, plus two switches , one labeled "auto")
-the box under the seat with the three switches
-where to select 4WD

Additionally, does anybody know, if the MT18D came in a 3 cylinder 15kW version?

thanks!

/ MT18D Manual and Specifications
nme said:
Hi folks,

I recently made a nice bargain and got a Mistubishi MT18D.
Sadly, all the labels are in japanese... Does someone have an english manual for this tractor or can at least give me some hints on

-using the hydraulic side panel with the two dials (one read and one green, plus two switches , one labeled "auto")
-the box under the seat with the three switches
-where to select 4WD

Additionally, does anybody know, if the MT18D came in a 3 cylinder 15kW version?

thanks!

some problems solved:

>>-using the hydraulic side panel with the two dials (one read and one green, plus two switches , one labeled "auto")

controls the hydraulic for just one arm of the 3point. the dials can be used to pre-set left/right arm position and the quick-select this position.

>>-where to select 4WD

lever on the lower left side of the front console, just right of the clutch. front position is 2WD

and just in case some people wonder what oil filter etc to use: the MT18 has the Mitsubishi K3E engine, which is used in other machinery like forklifts, marine vessels, ....

/ MT18D Manual and Specifications
thanks for the link.
for the mt18d it says years 86-92, but the local official mitsubishi agri retailer claimed, that the mt18d was built 90-95
so who is right? :)