Mitsubishi/Satoh vendor list and general info

/ Mitsubishi/Satoh vendor list and general info #11  
Is the vender list available for others, like myself who are not familiar with the yahoo group? Would sure like to get a copy for myself!

Mark

/ Mitsubishi/Satoh vendor list and general info #13  
I have a MT1801 D. According to your chart, I believe this crosses over as a U.S. MT180D model.

It is 4wd, 18 hp PTO. The large sticker says it's a Kumiai, but there is also a smaller Mitsubishi sticker on the side of the engine compartment paneling.

I've had a little trouble identifying some of the labels on the tractor as most of it is written in Japanese, with some English text thrown in.

/ Mitsubishi/Satoh vendor list and general info #15  
I have a Mitsubishi Satoh s630 bull and I can't find any replacement parts. I need a clutch kit. The motor is KE130. Help!!??

Attachments

• 20230627_175630.jpg
    20230627_175630.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 47
  • 20230627_175719.jpg
    20230627_175719.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 51
  • 20230625_085020.jpg
    20230625_085020.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
   / Mitsubishi/Satoh vendor list and general info #16  
Many of you on this board don't know me, but I've been on the Yahoo! Mitsubishi Tractors club/group site for some time.

In 2000 I compiled a list of vendors who supported Mitsubishi and Satoh tractors, especially grey market versions, with parts or manuals. The list also included a brief history of Mitsubishi/Satoh greys. I didn't have a computer then and still don't have one yet, so no scanner, etc. Therefore, when I first made the list I offered copies by SASE, but another club member was generous enough to scan it and post it on his website. That link is gone and I don't know what has happened to him.

Now I'm compiling a new list and will offer this one by paper copy with your SASE as I originally did after I complete it. I want to add much more info to it for grey market Mitsu/Satoh owners, though, so I'll enlist your help. After making some phone calls to confirm info and seeing what I receive in response here, I hope to wrap it up by 15 April 2002. Maybe some member here will be kind enough to post the new list and allow me to make occasional updates.

VENDORS: If you haven't already been in touch with me, send me an e-mail with your full name, address, phone and fax numbers including any toll-free numbers, e-mail address, and website if any. Specify what you can offer, especially if you have salvage units or parts. Please, NO tractor DEALERS who don't sell parts or manuals.

OWNERS: If you have a grey market Mitsu/Satoh, post here or send me an e-mail with your engine block designation (typically KExxx or K3x for diesels) and engine displacement. This is typically cast into the block in raised letters (KE130, 1.246 L as an example). Even if your tractor is NOT a grey, I'm especially interested in specs for the K3C engine and any four-cylinder diesels. If you have a gasoline-powered Satoh S550G or S650G, see if you can find the block designation for this Mazda engine (I have the specs). If you have any gasoline-powered grey, I'd like complete specs for the engine. The idea here is to provide some sort of crossover for grey owners to get equivalent manuals, etc., and to get maintenance parts.

Much of the vendor list will help owners of other tractors, especially greys. Many thanks for everyone's help.

In case you're wondering, I have a grey market D2000 II, equivalent to the Satoh S630 Bull. Again, many thanks.
Hello, I've been trying to find spindles for my Mitsubishi Dii grey tractor (diesel), not sure of the year I believe it's 70's, I appreciate any help you could give

/ Mitsubishi/Satoh vendor list and general info #17  
Hello, I've been trying to find spindles for my Mitsubishi Dii grey tractor (diesel), not sure of the year I believe it's 70's, I appreciate any help you could give
You were just one click short of finding your info in this TBN section. PINNED thread at the top holds all the info you would every need.
MITSUBISHI - SATOH TRACTOR INFORMATION, PARTS, AND SUPPORT - updated - REV 3.21

AND for manuals, TBN has removed the tread here with the 50+ manuals in it. If you need free manuals in PDF I can point you to the Mitsubishi-Satoh community from the Yahoo Groups, now in their new location. The free manuals from parts manuals, brochures, engine manuals, and service manuals are all there.

This way, with the free manuals, people can in fact know what needs to be fixed and to contact ANY of those suppliers in the list from the link provided above.

Now, Mitsubishi is the head of the newly merged company of,

MAM logo.jpg

I'm not certain yet if vintage owners with domestic imports can now obtain parts from the Mahindra dealers yet. Obviously, the Gray Market owners can not. Yet, the link above has suppliers without the high markup from the OE. Something to take a note of.

Yes, it's very sad to see Valley gone. Another reason why the link above is more needed today with the info owners really desperately need.

/ Mitsubishi/Satoh vendor list and general info #18  
We are repairing 2wd front spindles. The pictured spindle is for a D2350. This is a new axle shaft with tapered roller bearings, seal, wheel hub, axle nut, cap, & bolts. This is not a welded broken axle shaft. If you have a broken axle contact me at parts@sheaftractor.net.
1703472291199.png

/ Mitsubishi/Satoh vendor list and general info #19  
I have a mt372 2wd and it has a ke70 engine i ahve been looking for a hydraulic adapter and spacer for it forever