need loader

/ need loader #1  

Anonymous Poster

does anyone know who sells allied fel in the ohio/ind/ky/ma area i have a mitsubishi/satoh s470d 4wd 18.5 hp 3cly diesel tractor. i need the allied model 95. the other brands cost to much.$2500/3000 range .my tractor is 20+yrs old .don,t want to put a $500 saddle on a $50. horse if you know what i mean they seem popular out west the allied loaders.maybe some one has a used one for sale let me know. thanks

/ need loader #2  
Sorry, I don't live in the area or know who sells them there but I can tell you I am very happy with my Allied loader. I have one on a Mits FD2050 with a 60 inch bucket and it works great. Good luck with your search.

/ need loader #3  
i have been searching the net for a while and the only loader u may be able to get is the koyker 80. it is on best used tractor for about 2100-2600.plus u have to get a fitting to connect the hydralics.monkey ads .com sometimes has used stuff.good luck

/ need loader #4  
I don't know if he is still a member or not. That post was from March 2002. I sure hope that he has found something by now.:)

/ need loader #5  
oops i did not check the date on that post.

/ need loader #6  
mit said:
oops i did not check the date on that post.
I know that I have to look real carefully at smaller print because it tends to run together on me or I do the same thing.:)

/ need loader #7  
what a 3 point attach backhoe cost?to mount on a 20hp tractor has to have apto pump.

/ need loader #8  
why are used 3 pt backhoes so difficult to get? and so expensive?