mitsubishi D 1500

/ mitsubishi D 1500 #1  

schalfback

I am looking at a D 1500 with 853 hours on it. How reliable was this model and how hard or easy is it to get parts for.

thank you.......this site is great

/ mitsubishi D 1500 #2  
A good running D1500 is a pretty reliable machine but you should be aware that this tractor was built in the 70's. Parts availability is fair to good. We have alot of used parts but there are a few issues developing with engine parts. Again, this is a thirty year old tractor. Bill - satohparts.com, mitsubishitractorparts.com

/ mitsubishi D 1500 #3  
I have owned a D 1500 for about 4 years with no problems. It was a factor rebuild tractor when I bought it and use it with a bush hog for mowing and a 52" roto tiller for the garden. It has plenty of power, uses very little fuel. Down side is glow plugs require a hear up period by holding the key to the left for abou t 1 minute, front end is light when the mower is lifted even with 3 weights on the front and ir would be nice if the PTO could be engaged without the drive train when mowing. Also, mine is 2WD and when using the grading box it would be nice to have 4WD when moving this hard clay and rocks that I have. I have not needed any parts, but have been yold that Case parts are interchangeable. I bought a zero steer mower because of all of the trees I have to mow around, so plan to sell this soon, see photo attached. DSCN3306.jpg