Decals for MT372?

/ Decals for MT372? #1  

BTackett

Gold Member
Are these available from anyone? Does someone have a set that we could get made somewhere? Or a good set on their tractor that could be copied?

Both of mine are faded badly and when I redo the hood / fenders the new decals would look nice.

Bill

/ Decals for MT372? #2  
The only decals I have been able to find for any "mitsubishi" is for the Satoh tractors. I just don't think there are any model specific Mitsubishi decals available in the U.S. Hope someone else chimes in stating otherwise. Should you find some, be sure and post the info on them.

You may be interested in a set of these though New! Yanmar Tractor Replacement Decals

/ Decals for MT372?
Wow, thats cool. I will definately get a set of those. I would like to find another MT372 with good hood decals and have some made.

thanks for the info.

Bill

/ Decals for MT372? #4  
   / Decals for MT372?
Wow, thanks for the links. I played around with it and matched the lettering perfect but would also like to have the upper and lower blue/red accent stripes.

thanks,
Bill

/ Decals for MT372?
I found them at Valley Power. Great guys there! :)

Bill

/ Decals for MT372? #8  
Would anyone have pictures of some or all of the "warning" labels on the tractor? I'd like to recreate these warning stickers but mine are so faded/worn they are illegible. THANKS in advance for any help!

/ Decals for MT372? #9  
Would anyone have pictures of some or all of the "warning" labels on the tractor? I'd like to recreate these warning stickers but mine are so faded/worn they are illegible. THANKS in advance for any help!
I would be interested in recreating these as well if there is any interest in a group buy. On my S370D that I purchased in September, many are faded missing or illegible. If anyone has pictures they could share, that would be great too.