Does Mitsu hydraulic screens have a NAPA part #?

/ Does Mitsu hydraulic screens have a NAPA part #? #11  
What tractor are you working on?
The housing looks like a 370. I do not believe 80-90 is what should go in the gear case of a 370. On a 370 this case is also the hydraulic fluid. Should be JD303 or universal tractor fluid or something compatible to those.

/ Does Mitsu hydraulic screens have a NAPA part #? #12  
Mundy said:
What tractor are you working on?
The housing looks like a 370. I do not believe 80-90 is what should go in the gear case of a 370. On a 370 this case is also the hydraulic fluid. Should be JD303 or universal tractor fluid or something compatible to those.

That's another reason I was wondering about the oil. I've never seen gear oil pumped thru a system like that.

/ Does Mitsu hydraulic screens have a NAPA part #?
It is a Mitsubishi MT372. Manual shows either 85-140 or 80-90 gear lube and it shares the system. I think the MT372 uses the same case/guts as a 470buck.
I asked Valley Power also and thats the answer I got.

Bill

/ Does Mitsu hydraulic screens have a NAPA part #? #14  
I learned something new today. I wish it was earlier in the day. Once I learn something new, I can go home.

We can try again tomorrow.

I learn something new every day on the Mitsu.

Bill

/ Does Mitsu hydraulic screens have a NAPA part #? #16  
Bill,
My 370 manual also says 80-90 but Lemial at Valley Power told me to use JD 303 or universal tractor fluid.
I am in a colder climate and do have a loader on my tractor that is powered by this system so maybe that changes things but I still think 80-90 is awfully thick especially in cold weather to pass the screen very well.

I will call him today and just re-afirm.
thanks,

Bill

/ Does Mitsu hydraulic screens have a NAPA part #? #18  
I have Mystik UDT in my 372.

My screen looked just like yours without the tear when I first changed mine last year I think, I know I should have changed it sooner since I know my step dad never took care of anything.

Does your local Wally World carry hydraulic fluid? Mine has Rotella and Wally World brand in 5 gal buckets for like thirty something????

/ Does Mitsu hydraulic screens have a NAPA part #? #19  
There have been some "discussions" on which to use. I think Lemuel will tell you that if you have an attachment with hydraulics to use the JD 303 equivalent. If you don't use an attachment that has hydraulics you can stick with the 80-90W. The 370 and 470 are different. The 372/373/470 have similar transmissions and rear ends.

Yep, I talked to Lemial and he did specify that If I was NOT using FEL or other hydraulics that 80-90 would be fine. But if I were going to add FEL or log splitter or anything else then to use Universal Hydraulic oil with AW46 properties. I will probably take the 80-90 back to TSC and see about getting the AW46 type oil. I want to buy one of the hydraulic diverter blocks and add some wet lines for a log splitter when they get them done.

thanks,

Bill