Does Mitsu hydraulic screens have a NAPA part #?

/ Does Mitsu hydraulic screens have a NAPA part #? #31  
I thought I saw that one on Ebay. I wasn't sure if you were the buyer or seller.

Your 372 looks like it is comming along nice. I can't wait to see it after paint.

Our weather has finnally broken. It has been sunny the past 2 weekends so I removed the chains from my beaver and did some cleaning up around the property before the frost came out of the ground.

You must be getting almost dry enough to disk the garden where your at?

/ Does Mitsu hydraulic screens have a NAPA part #?
Unfortunately I was the seller on that one last week. Since then there have been about 4 more listed, two in pretty nice shape with tiller.

Here is a couple more pics of the continuation of the 372 with finished paint. I am going to try and get started re-assembling everything this weekend. I can't tell you how many hours I have cleaning/prepping this thing before paint.

aquarium031508095.jpg

aquarium031508092.jpg

aquarium031508097.jpg

aquarium031508096.jpg

/ Does Mitsu hydraulic screens have a NAPA part #? #33  
Its really looking good.

I have seen all the recent ones on Ebay. I really thought hard about bidding on yours because your PTO spun clockwise and I would have access to several impliments if my PTO did not turn CCW. But the wife put her foot down and said Las Vegas trip next month will not allow me to spend any money on tractor stuff.

Oh well,

Keep up the great photos.
Are you doing the sheet metal also? If so what color are you using for the sheet metal? And what about hardner?

My hood has several hundred small scratches in it from the previous owner using the hood as a workbench from time to time. I would like to paint the hood someday but have been unable to find even a close match.

/ Does Mitsu hydraulic screens have a NAPA part #?
Hey Mundy, thanks for the comments! It was a great little tractor and the PTO did turn CW and that was the kicker for the buyer. Most of the 370's I think had the CCW PTO. I really didn't want to sell it but I didn't need two tractors. I have already done the sheet metal and will post some more pics tomorrow of them before installing. I did the wheels also. Valley Power gave me the paint code and it was a perfect match. I will post it on here with the pics when I download them.

thanks,
Bill