Case IH 245---what is it in Mitsu. clothing?

/ Case IH 245---what is it in Mitsu. clothing? #1  

Would like to know what model this tractor crosses over to. It seems Case IH has gotten pricey or the parts are from the beginning. I got a new hyd. pump last year and it was over $500. Would like to find some OEM 3pt arms since this one has a 61MB mower and never had any.

BTW guys a new engine from CIH is over $10,000 with NO CORE or return:eek: :eek:

/ Case IH 245---what is it in Mitsu. clothing? #2  
It is similar to the Mitsubishi MT210. Some of the components are the same but many are different and I can't tell you which. Prices for Mitsubishi are higher than IH. That pump is over $1000 from Mitsubishi. We sell the OEM pumps for $495. If you're looking for a part, contact us. We have a large inventory of new and used Mitsubishi parts. Visit satohparts.com for contact info. (aka mitsubishitractorparts.com)Bill

/ Case IH 245---what is it in Mitsu. clothing? #3  
I have an MTE 2000D and the IH 254 and CIH 245 are very similar to mine, in fact I am certain there are differences but I have deferred to the CIH website many times for referrences to the online 254 parts manual and haven't yet found anything other than grill, decals etc that were different. I blew my hyd pump last year and was able to find a very reasonable replacement and have had to replace a rod etc. (son hydo-locked the engine when he ran it in the pond.....that's another story) and those parts were easily obtainable and way less than I expected. I'd check w/ Bill or Len the next time you needed something, I will bet they can get it far cheaper than CIH is going to charge.

/ Case IH 245---what is it in Mitsu. clothing?
Well I appreciate the info guys. Was really hoping there would be a direct relation. This is a good tractor yet but as with everything it does break.