Let it snow

/ Let it snow #1  

Mundy

Silver Member
Tractor
Satoh Beaver 4X4, Scag Super Z
Just got done with todays snow. I am starting to run out of room for more.

Attachments

• beaver in snow.jpg
    beaver in snow.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 288
   / Let it snow
I wish I could be power washing things with purple degreaser. I was pretty jealous when I saw your temps were warm enough to be working outside and power washing things.
It has been highs of 12 and lows of -3 for a while now. Cannot wait for spring.

/ Let it snow #4  
Yea, it was 72 that day and sunny. Today it is rainy and 21 degrees with ice freezing on the road now. Schools shutting down one after another.

If you don't like the weather here in East Tn just wait a couple of hours . it will change.

Bill

/ Let it snow #5  
Mundy said:
Just got done with todays snow. I am starting to run out of room for more.

I know what you mean Mundy. Where is Swartz Creek? I'm near South Bend, IN and we got hit Sunday and again last night. I plowed after Scouts yesterday and I'm getting pretty narrow on the drive. May have to spend some FEL time pushing the banks back if the forecast calls for more.

/ Let it snow
We are near Flint.
I was doing the FEL push back last night. The piles from last week had become so hard they really gave my little Sato a work out breaking into them and pushing back.
All the while I was pushing snow my wife was racing around on the snowmobile trying to tease me. She just does not get that seat time in the tractor can be fun too.

/ Let it snow #7  
My wife is from Macomb county. Her dad is the Twnp Clerk there. They get a little snow over that way too. They have a cabin on Houghton lake and I am sure it is a big ice skating rink now.

Bill

/ Let it snow #8  
I have a Satoh Buck, but with turf tires like yours...Any recommendations on where to get chains like yours for the rears? I think the Buck tires are a little bit taller than the Beaver's...

/ Let it snow
Well the chains came with the tractor. I see chains for sale on Ebay sometimes.
My tires are 9.5-16 Rear and 6-12 Front.

I Do not know how anyone plows snow without chains. Agg tires may be better but I do not think very much. I lost a chain during the first snow and was almost dead in the water. I had to get my sons metal detector out to find it and put the chain back on before I could finish.

/ Let it snow
Ok guys,
The 4 year old is bugging me to place his and his brothers pictures on the "puttier" where I read all the time and show him pictures of other peoples tractors.
So here goes.

Attachments

• alex on tractor.jpg
    alex on tractor.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 157
  • liam on tractor.jpg
    liam on tractor.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 142
  • Gerren on tractor.jpg
    Gerren on tractor.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 137