Help with glo plugs! MT372

/ Help with glo plugs! MT372 #31  
I just looked at the pretty much finished pics. That thing is awesome! But did you make sure that the paint was off of the plugs? I couldn't tell from the pics. It is beautiful man.

What was the number on the fan belt? I just changed all the fluids and my belt was toast.

Could anyone out there tell me where to buy a owners manual for my MT372 I brought it used two weeks ago
and Where is the fuse box at I put a new light switch on and the lights can for about 5 sec and out they went know idea where fuse is Please help me.

bobsandpeggy@yahoo.com

/ Help with glo plugs! MT372 #32  
Could someone please tell me the fan belt number also because I have no manual and I can read the number. I am disabled and can't do a lot myself and what I can do takes me about three times the time it would have before my wreck

/ Help with glo plugs! MT372 #33  
Fan belt number should be a Napa part number 7345. As for the fuse it is likely an inline fuse holder you are on the look out for.

/ Help with glo plugs! MT372 #35  
I guess I am really dumb I went to the site and saw nothing except it said there is no manual Thanks for the belt number This is great and I hope I get better at doing this.

/ Help with glo plugs! MT372 #36  
Here is a snapshot of the files that I am talking about. It is a maintenance manual not an owners manual but that should cover most everything and it is free when you sign up to be a member of that group!

file page.png

/ Help with glo plugs! MT372 #37  
How do I join so I can get this owners manual what is the address does it cost to join. You would never know I am a computer programmer would

Here is a snapshot of the files that I am talking about. It is a maintenance manual not an owners manual but that should cover most everything and it is free when you sign up to be a member of that group!

Help with glo plugs! MT372-file-page.png

/ Help with glo plugs! MT372 #38  
Well first you have to (lol) join Yahoo and then join that group. It should give you a chance to do this when you go to the link I posted. It does where it asks to login there is a link to create a new account. I believe if you do that it will take you to the site but if it doesn't just click my link again and again you will be asked to join that Group. Then you can download the files. But here it is anyway. You should join those anyway as there are Mitsubishi groups on Yahoo.

/ Help with glo plugs! MT372 #39  
Thanks to all you fine people for helping me get to be able to run my MT372 tractor and all the other help you have given I just hope I cn help you all some time.

/ Help with glo plugs! MT372 #40  
I need help with brakes that don't respond on a mt 372D Mitsubishi