Satoh S370D Tractor

/ Satoh S370D Tractor #1  

Farmers Daughter

My mom is wanting to sell my dads tractor.He passed away 3 yrs ago and it has just sat there. She doesn't know how much it is worth.Would someone please help me with this.It is 30yrs. old and has alot of equipment with it.Would love to hear what any one has to say.
Farmers Daughter

/ Satoh S370D Tractor #2  
Where is it located, what country, state/province/district, and do you have photos?

/ Satoh S370D Tractor
It is located in Fulton,Ms. right out side of Tupelo,Ms. I don't have pictures but I can probably go by and take some.Then if I can figure out how to put them on here I will. What would you think it would be worth?

/ Satoh S370D Tractor #4  
You may also want to list the attachments, brands and models, with photos.

/ Satoh S370D Tractor
Sounds like a good idea.Then everyone will know how much equipment he had. I will go to my moms today and write everything down then post it later.But no one has yet to tell me what the tractor might be worth now.

/ Satoh S370D Tractor #6  
Without the additional information I would estimate value would be $500 to $3800 depending on condition and attachments. Keep in mind $3500 would be for a pristine jewel and $500 is for a parts tractor.

My first post was not because I was interested in purchase, rather I was trying to establish the market area the tractor would be sold in and the condition so an estimated value could be given.

Last edited:
   / Satoh S370D Tractor #7  
Mundy is right. In order to do a decent appraisal, and since we can't see the tractor you will need good pictures of things like the engine, shifter boots, tires, sheet metal, tachometer (how many hours). Has it been kept in a shed? If a tiller goes with it are the tines (blades) worn out or in good shape? What brand of mower and are all the shields in place, does it need blades, belt, etc. Does the tractor have a loader and are the tires turf tires or ag type? Hope this will help.

/ Satoh S370D Tractor #8  
two cents here.look at tractor ads and see what your model would go for.search compact tractors you would get dealers that post prices for the tractors.tractors could be about 3000 dollars average depending on condition and hours plus features.attachments you will have to research too.i do not think there is blue book values so it will be basically an agreed price between buyer and seller.lets say a new impliment cost 100 dollars new what would be the price used?if you know the price new and get an offer at 75 dollars will you take it?if you wash and paint the impliments you will get better price.guys like clean tools.