Satoh S650G - Carburetor Kit?

/ Satoh S650G - Carburetor Kit? #1  

pubauto

Hi I'm looking for a carburetor kit for a Satoh S650G (Early 1980's). A fellow works person and I have searched high and low for a carb kit for this since yesterday and have yet to even come close.

The numbers that our customer has given us for the carb is 21002, it's a Nikki carb.

I figured this was a great place to start as we found our NAPA numbers on a thread for the distributor cap and a few other items. It helped us confirm that we were at least on the right track.

We're a NAPA store located in Nova Scotia, Canada so it would be great if we could be directed to somewhere at least in Canada.

Thanks for your time.

/ Satoh S650G - Carburetor Kit? #4  
I can supply parts or a rebuilt carb. The kit mentioned in previous post is supposed to be for the Rochester carb.

/ Satoh S650G - Carburetor Kit?
lens12, I looked at your website and the only thing I see for the Satoh S650G is a back cushion. Or do you have kits that are not listed on your website?

/ Satoh S650G - Carburetor Kit? #6  
I can supply most parts for the S650 --new or used. My online catalog carries mainly parts for US tractors, combines, & machinery. Too many Japanese parts to list. Email me for parts not listed on the website.

/ Satoh S650G - Carburetor Kit?
Well thanks for your help, I'll definately keep your site in mind when purchasing other hard to find parts, but our customer has decided to send his carb away to have it rebuilt, resulting in almost the same price as it would cost to get the kit here plus it'll be done for him.

Thanks once again for your time.