Default Satoh Beaver S370 Belly Mount Mower

Hello-

I have a Satoh Beaver S370. Does anyone know if a mid mount mower is powered off of the front or rear pto on a satoh beaver? I only have the rear PTO, and there's a mower on craigslist. I currently have a 4ft flail mower on the back and i think its a little heavy to mow the lawn with it. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tractor
    Yanmar YM186D & Ford LGT14D

Default Re: Satoh Beaver S370 Belly Mount Mower

Could be either one. I have an MT372D with a Woods belly mower that runs off of the front of the engine with electric clutch. I have scene many belly mower that run off of the rear PTO shaft. If the one on Craig's List runs off the rear, be sure you have the correct direction rotation and correct spline. If it is a Haban mower, they are out of business and you may have a difficult time locating parts when you need them. Eventually you will need parts.
    I can still get all the parts for my Woods. (Puts down a nice cut too).

Silver Member

Can you tell me what model woods mower you have alvanko. How is it powered and can you still get parts?

Tractor
    Yanmar YM186D & Ford LGT14D

348MB-2
    I know parts are still availlable. I don't think the "kit" is availlable any more.
    You can go to the Woods website and look at the manual and you can see how it attaches and how it runs off of the front crank.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mitz-7-18-09-jpg  

Tractor
    Satoh beaver

I have a beaver 370d. What flail mowers will work on this model? I need to be able to mow down my vineyard rows to cut the grasses and also chip the prunnings from from the vines. Help

Silver Member
    Tractor
    John Deere Garden Tractors

Haban made mid mount decks for these tractors as well. I have one, but it missing a lot of the mounting brackets and the front PTO.
    Mitsubishi/ Satoh S-373D

John Deere 70, 140, 332, 345, and 420 Garden Tractors and attachments, Struck MD45 Dozer

2002 Silverado, 1950 3100 Pickup, 2002 VW Golf TDI