Mowing Need Haban Belly Mower Mounting Help

/ Need Haban Belly Mower Mounting Help #1  

Alsky

I just purchased a 2wd Mitsibishi MT372 with a 48 inch Haban belly mower. The deck is not installed and I am hoping someone can help with a copy of mounting instructions for this mower. I would be happy to pay for a copy. You can contact me at Alsky@ptd.net

Thanks for your help.:)

/ Need Haban Belly Mower Mounting Help #2  
Haban no longer is in business, I don't think you find anythning.

/ Need Haban Belly Mower Mounting Help #4  
There is a Mitsubishi Yahoo group that the nephew of Haban is a member of and he is compiling an inventory of Haban manuals for members to access.
Search Yahoo groups and then search for Haban.

Good luck.

/ Need Haban Belly Mower Mounting Help #5  
I just purchased a 2wd Mitsibishi MT372 with a 48 inch Haban belly mower. The deck is not installed and I am hoping someone can help with a copy of mounting instructions for this mower. I would be happy to pay for a copy. You can contact me at Alsky@ptd.net

Thanks for your help.:)

I can probably help you. I have a brand new still in the original shipping pallet Haban belly mower for the Mits. I also have boxes of Mitsubishi manuals as well as Haban original info. Earlier today I was uncrating and going thru brand a new 54" dozer blade made for the MT372.

It will be next week before I can start going thru the manuals, but will let you know what I have.

here's a pic of the dozer blade, I was going thru it to make sure I had all the components and parts before I put it up for sale. I have about $100,000 worth of Mitsubishi parts, most still in the original packaging.

Just realized I don't have my card reader with for my camera, won't be able to post pics until I return home from my farm Saturday. will post then.

Last edited:
   / Need Haban Belly Mower Mounting Help #7  
how much for the blade ?

/ Need Haban Belly Mower Mounting Help
Thanks for everyones help. I did get it mounted ok.

/ Need Haban Belly Mower Mounting Help #10  
Hi: do you have any blades available?