Tires Satoh Beaver S370D Rear Rims and Tires

/ Satoh Beaver S370D Rear Rims and Tires #1  

pej2945

Tractor
Jinma 284 & Jinma 354LE
I'm looking for a set of rear rims for a Satoh Beaver S370D, My rims are so rusted I'm afraid to try and sand blast them. Also can anyone tell me what size the original tires are on the Beaver, mine are so dry rotted that I can’t make out the size. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Phil

/ Satoh Beaver S370D Rear Rims and Tires #2  
Contact Len Sheaffer . I'm sure he has a pair . He posts here frequently . His E-mail address might be in the members list .What type tire are on this tractor ? Ag , turf , wide turf ? That will make a difference as to the tire size . I have a manual that I can refer to , to help you get the right tire size. Leonard can probably help you with tires too.

/ Satoh Beaver S370D Rear Rims and Tires
Thanks for your help Allen, I found a user named len12 at sheaftractor@coiinc.com I will contact him and see if he can help me out. The tires are Lug type tires I found a tire dealer on Ebay that quoted 8x16 titan tractor tires for 68 dollars each (34 dollars shipping per set). This sound like a good price to me, But I better wait to get a set of rims before I buy them.

Thanks
Phil

/ Satoh Beaver S370D Rear Rims and Tires #4  
That's the guy . I traded him an s-370 parts tractor for some implement stuff last fall . Very good guy to deal with . Very knowledgable. If he doesn't have what you need , he can get it !
I added an attachment photo of my tractor . It really doesn't have anything to do with this thread but I wanted to experiment and see how to add an attachment if I ever really wanted to....................I guess it worked !

Attachments

• 51-156535-tractor.jpg
    51-156535-tractor.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 919
   / Satoh Beaver S370D Rear Rims and Tires #5  
I have a set of rims and tires for your tractor in very good shape. The tires are "rice paddy" tires with the large lugs. I can email a photo. Contact me at vppinc@rev.net or phone 540-345-9650(Va). I am a Mitsubishi dealer. Bill - Valley Power Products.