3 point hydraulics

/ 3 point hydraulics #1  

rj's barn

I have a good one here. Its a 'bishi 2350 with a weak 3pt hitch. It just suddenly quit when i was moving dirt with a box blade. Killing the engine and starting it back worked at first and it had full lift power. Soon after that it would barely lift the empty hitch bars. I have cleaned out my control valve twice and adjusted it back to factory spec with no good luck. I also blew compressed air through every passage I could find that relates to the rear hitch and it all flows air like its clear. The FEL will still pick up the back of my truck so I know its not a pump or a final bypass issue. And i'm stumped. Can anybody point me in a direction? Gracias!

/ 3 point hydraulics #2  
if you can describe the connections from the fel controls to the 3 point hitch in more detail it may help.if you are using the power beyond hose to send fluid to the 3 point u have to make sure there is good fluid flow.the lift cylinder could have a busted seal.the bypass safety valve could be broken.

/ 3 point hydraulics
I got it figured out. the spring in the end of line bypass for the 3 pt got weak. I shimmed it with some small washers and got it working. Thank ya though.