Tractor
    Satoh Beaver

Default Wiring diagram

I am the proud owner of a free Satoh Beaver. All I had to do was repair the front end and rewire it! (mice chewed the wiring). Anyone know where I can get a color pic of the alternator and the back of the voltage reg wiring? The wires were pulled out of the voltage reg and dont have any colored insulation left. Thanks.

Default Re: Wiring diagram

Quote Originally Posted by skip24jack View Post
    I am the proud owner of a free Satoh Beaver. All I had to do was repair the front end and rewire it! (mice chewed the wiring). Anyone know where I can get a color pic of the alternator and the back of the voltage reg wiring? The wires were pulled out of the voltage reg and dont have any colored insulation left. Thanks.
    Miscellaneous Tractor Manuals and Information

You might find one through here!

Here's a link to the diagram at Valley Powers site. http://www.satohparts.com/images/Par.../beaver12.html

Tractor
    Satoh Beaver

Default Re: Wiring diagram

Thanks for the reply. The wiring diagram is helpful but since the wires are yanked off the back of the volt reg. I dont know how to reconnect it. None of the connections on the volt reg. are labeled and only three wires still have insulation with any color on them. A picture would be worth a thousand words. Thanks, kingfish@sbcglobal.net