Satoh S650G hydraulic lift is very slow

/ Satoh S650G hydraulic lift is very slow #1  

RVP

Tractor
Satoh S650G (gas & 2x4)
My Satoh S650G hydraulic's on the 3 point hitch is moving very slow (it is taking 20 seconds to respond after the hydraulic lift lever is fully engaged) What is the problem and how can I speed it up?

I added hyd. oil after pulling the filter screen to see if it was plugged (it was reasonably clean) and low oil was evident (I was told this is where you drain the oil if changing it - Is this the case or is there another plug? I was also told the hydraulic and the tranny have separate compartments on the S650G is this correct?

What type of oil should I use? Is an all season hyd. oil better for winter use - I'm in Canada - How much oil does the hyd. compartment hold and where is the over full plug so I can tell when sufficient oil is in the compartment?

After filling what I thought was the right amount, a "foamy white" oil was sent through the breather plug under the tractor seat. Is this from over filling and why is it foamy, to much pressure?

Eventually the foamy oily mesh subsided but the hyd. lift remains very slow to react (still 20 seconds to react and slow lifting). The speed control adjustment knob under the front of the tractor seat only helped adjust the drop speed and I set it to about the 1:00 o'clock position.

I have added oil in the past but where has this oil gone? There looks like a slow leak near the front tractor hyd. pump but not any great amount on the ground under this area, could it be leaking into another compartment? There also seams to be a leak around the base of the steering column, but I think this is unrelated.

Any advice and help is greatly appreciated.

/ Satoh S650G hydraulic lift is very slow
Thanks
I did talk to Valley Power and they have given me some tips as to the potential problems. It look like the pump assembly at the front of the tractor is leaking (I may need a new pump) and the coupling driving the pump may be slipping on the shaft.

/ Satoh S650G hydraulic lift is very slow #4  
I'm working on a 4 cylinder gas satoh bison and having the same problems with the hydraulics with the foaming and the breather plug under the seat, want to ask what you had done to correct the problem

/ Satoh S650G hydraulic lift is very slow
The foaming was caused by having added to much hyd oil into the chamber. It appears the hyd pump may need replacing, it is spinning freely on the shaft when I disconnnected it and I was told that this is an indication that the pump may be going. I would like to retro fit a new pump but I havent found a pump or a solution yet.