Default MT210D wiring schematic

I'm new to the forum but have browsed and it looks like a great sight for info.
    Just bought my MT210D Mitsu yesterday and so far I'm pleased with it. The problem is a few guages don't work on panel, turn signal works, rpm guage doesn't work and not sure what others do , oh and gas guage doesn't work.
    A schematic diagram would help or where to get one
    Thanks

Gold Member

Default Re: MT210D wiring schematic

Valley Power
    try this site. phone these guys.they may be able to get u a manual plus wiring diagrams.

It is probably just a burned out 20 amp fuse. Look up under the dash board there is a white fuse holder on a thick green wire. Snap it open and check the fuse.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    ford 9700, tw30, massey, jd2030 jd4010, yanmar F60d, ym330d, ym276d,ym226d,ym186d, ym2000, ym155

I can supply you with MT210 manuals.

Hi
    Sorry for ythe late response, had computer problems plus lost my password. Back on track now. I checked with Valley Power and got a schematic (Thanks Mit) but have since run into another problem. I was out with the tractor blowing snow and after awhile my lights went dim, found battery was drained.
    I recharged the battery and installed it, started the tractor and measured voltage at battery and it was only 12.2 volts. Shouldn't it be about 14volts?
    so it looks like Alternator or voltage regulator. Not sure what to do next could use some guidance here.
    HowardKunz, I couldn't find the green wire with fuse holder, could you tell me where it connects and where underneath the dash. Thanks
    Lens12. I already have the service manual but there are no schematics included. Thanks
    Any further assistance is greatly appreciated
    Thanks All

Gold Member

A & T Parts & Rebuilders
    these guys could rebuild your alternator.however you could go to a parts store and have one matched up to yours.this may save you some bucks.yes the volts should b around 14 .