Mitsubishi MT372

/ Mitsubishi MT372 #1  

D40

Is there anyone who can tell me how the hydralics on the MY372 works? The lift quits after the tractor has been running awhile. Maybe it is low on hydralic oil. How do you check the hydralic fluid level and where is the fill hole?
Thanks, David40

/ Mitsubishi MT372 #2  
The fill plug is on top of the transmission to the right and behind the shifter . It is a rubber plug that simply pulls out .
As far as the full line /level mark , there is a plug on the side of the transmission near the foot pedal area,just fill with universal hydraulic/transmission oil til it runs out . There is a screen/filter that should be cleaned once in a while also .If transission oil is very low, now would be a good time to clean it because you need to drain the transmission before removing it.

/ Mitsubishi MT372 #3  
I sell manuals that would help you when servicing your tractor. We have Owners, Service and Parts manuals available. I can also email pictures of specific things such as where the filter is located, etc.and answer telephone (or email) inquirys regarding service questions. Call Bill at 540-345-9650(Va) or email vppinc@rev.net.