Price Check Value of Satoh Bull S6300

/ Value of Satoh Bull S6300 #1  

snakebitten

Tractor
JD 5525
Looking at purchasing a Satoh Bull S6300 4wd tractor with 1300 hours. It's not currently running and has been sitting for a year +. It comes with a Rhino brush hog. I would like to make a reasonable offer, but don't what to offer. All comments are appreciated! SB

/ Value of Satoh Bull S6300 #2  
A older non-running off-brand tractor isn't worth much more than scrap unless you know positively what it needs (not what the seller tells you it needs)

What you got is a crapshoot.. you a gambling man?

/ Value of Satoh Bull S6300 #3  
A older non-running off-brand tractor isn't worth much more than scrap unless you know positively what it needs (not what the seller tells you it needs)

What you got is a crapshoot.. you a gambling man?

Agree. Literally offer almost nothing. Scrap man price and nothing more.

/ Value of Satoh Bull S6300
Thanks for all the advice and comments! I put a fresh battery in the tractor and it fired up on first crank with the old diesel fuel (engine sounded good too). 3pt lift, pto and trans work good. I will make offer this week. First need to make a shopping list of the first glance items noticed that need replaced. Thanks again! SB

/ Value of Satoh Bull S6300 #6  
So, the seller now knows you fired up that tractor? hmmmmm I guess you needed to know, but now the seller does as well. It's a conundrum.

Nonetheless, as I understand from other comments, the parts are getting increasingly difficult to come by? Is that right? Is Satoh still in business? It was my impression that they have passed away.

/ Value of Satoh Bull S6300 #7  
well I have the same tractor with 1425 hours on it, mostly stored inside, everything works and I have , Mott flail mower, Howard rototiller, post hole auger, front end loader, back blade and my favorite item, frame mounted backhoe. I have about 7500$ into all that and feel it is worth it, good little tractor and as long as you work within the limitations of its size/ class it gets the job done.

/ Value of Satoh Bull S6300 #8  
Satoh was bought out by Mitsubishi. Some parts are obsolete, but you know there are obsolete parts on JD compacts too.